[Corpora-List] human rights corpus?

I KIEBERT ikiebert at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 20:37:33 UTC 2008

I am looking for someone with access to a corpus of international documents & texts in the field of human rights to assist in developing a curriculum and materials for teaching English to human rights workers.  I am not a linguist, just a lawyer and language instructor hired by a major university to develop this course, and I think a corpus linguist could be extremely helpful but really don't know where to turn.  I realize this is applied linguistics and not research, so I apologize in advance if my request is not a proper use of this list.  Please contact me off-list.  Thanks. -- Irene Kiebert (ikiebert at aol.com)