[Corpora-List] Syntactically annotated corpus of a Spanish Dialect such as Buenos Aires or Los Angeles

Carlos A. Gomez Gallo cgomez at cs.rochester.edu
Sun Oct 19 04:37:48 UTC 2008

Good Morning,
I am starting on a project on double clitic omission in Spanish. Does
anybody know of a syntactically annotated Spanish corpus of a Latin
American dialect that allows double clitic and its omission? The dialects
most studied in the literature are from Buenos Aires and Los Angeles, but
any other will do.
Suggestions where I can find these or anything related would be
appreciated. If you prefer, you can write to me individually and I
will post a summary back to the list afterwards.

Many thanks,
Carlos

-- Carlos A. Gomez Gallo
Computer Science and Linguistics Ph.D. candidate
Email: cgomez at cs.rochester.edu
Webpage: www.cs.rochester.edu/~cgomez

Snail Mail:
Department of Computer Science