[Corpora-List] software semantic similarity between texts

J Washtell lec3jrw at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Oct 21 16:42:07 UTC 2008

Dom,

It's not software as such, but you might find it interesting to take a
look at Kireyev (2008) "Beyond words: Semantic Representation of Text
in Distributional Models of Language", in Proceedings of the ESSLLI
2008 Lexical Semantics Workshop:

http://wordspace.collocations.de/lib/exe/fetch.php/esslli:esslli_2008_lexicalsemantics.pdf

Regards,

Justin Washtell