[Corpora-List] Sentiment analysis

Anthony Jappy tony at univ-perp.fr
Fri Oct 24 12:05:51 UTC 2008

The response to my request for information concerning textual sentiment analysis
was extremely helpful and I have passed it on to the colleague in question (and
to others intrigued by this dynamic and interesting field). The information
(not only references and links, etc., but also tutorials and telling examples
of factorial analysis) provided by the following has proved particularly
useful: Diana Maynard, Carlos Rodriguez, Matthias Richter, Justin Washtell,
Scott Crossley, Philip Resnik, Scott Piao and Angus Grieve-Smith.
Many thanks.
 TJ

Tony Jappy

Department of English and North-American Studies,
University of Perpignan-Via Domitia,
66860 Perpignan Cedex,
France
tel :   +33 (0)4 68 66 22 76
fax :   +33 (0)4 68 66 17 28
e-mail :                   tony at univ-perp.fr

Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.
CRI UPVD http://www.univ-perp.fr