[Corpora-List] RTE datasets annotated with linguistic phenomena

Elena Cabrio cabrio at fbk.eu
Tue Oct 28 16:20:31 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I'm doing a PhD on Textual Entailment Recognition (RTE) at FBK-irst, Italy. My work focuses on the interaction of different linguistic phenomena involved in the RTE task, and on the combination of various specialized entailment engines (each addressing a specific phenomena relevant to entailment) into a larger architecture.
To investigate these aspects, I would like to know if anyone of you has already annotated the Pascal-RTE datasets in terms of the linguistic phenomena playing a role in RTE, such as polarity, quantifiers, and any other lexical, syntactic, or semantic phenomena.

Many thanks in advance for any pointer to available resources of this kind. In case of positive feedbacks I will post to the list a survey of the existing resources.

Regards,
Elena Cabrio

Elena Cabrio
Fondazione Bruno Kessler - Center for Scientific and Technological Research
Via Sommarive, 18
38050 Povo, Trento - Italy
ph: +39-0461-314587
email: cabrio at fbk.eu