[Corpora-List] Chinese texts (Gemma Boleda)

Xiaolin Wang arthur_general at sjtu.edu.cn
Thu Sep 4 02:28:19 UTC 2008

Dear Boleda:

I'm a PhD candidate in China. As for the novels (literary
texts), there are many web novels by anonymous writers which
meet your requirement. They are very popular nowadays and
have a lot of fans. Usually they consist of more than a
hundred episodes, so the length is not a problem. If you
need them, I might download some and send you.

    Sincerely,

Xiaolin Wang

Jiaotong University, Shanghai, China

arthur_general at sjtu.edu.cn