[Corpora-List] associative experiments, comparative linguistics

Lev Kundin lev.kundin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 22:06:26 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I would appreciate if someone could point me into the direction of
some research/experiments(off/on-line)/articles/any other materials in
the area of gathering word associations, various methods of analysing
them and/or comparative analysis of word associations among different
languages. Any help will be highly appreciated, including corrections
on the terminology of this research area that I have hopefully vaguely
identified.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Lev.