[Corpora-List] Seeking info on social media data aggregators

P Resnik psresnik at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:30:10 UTC 2009

I'm wondering if anyone has pointers to large scale aggregators of social
media data for languages other than English -- the equivalent of folks like
Spinn3r, BackType, etc.  I'd be interested in hearing about both free APIs
and commercial access, as well as both established and in-development
projects.  Please reply privately to keep down list bandwidth, and I'll be
happy to post a summary to the list if people are interested.

Thanks,

  Philip Resnik
  University of Maryland
  resnik at umd.edu