[Corpora-List] freely available tagger & segmenter for Portuguese, Spanish, and/or French

Daniel Da Silva De Paiva danielpa at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Dec 22 15:17:15 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I'd like to know if someone could point me in the right direction(s) here.

I need to get taggers and sentence segmenters for the following languages
(Portuguese, Spanish, and/or French) or gold standard tagged corpora (for
the same languages) that would allow me to train them.

The main point is that the resources should be freely available for
commercial usage, but I'd be interested to know those that are freely
available for academic usage as well.

Thanks a lot,

      :Dan Paiva