[Corpora-List] Semantic resources for sentiment/polarity

Laura Canedo canedo.laura at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 23:25:02 UTC 2009

Hello Roy,

Bo Pang and Lillian Lee have a recent review called "Opinion Mining and
Sentiment Analysis". There you can find quite a lot of references, surely
several on semantic resources for the topic.

*Opinion Mining and Sentiment Analysis*.
Bo Pang, Lillian Lee.
*Foundations and Trends in Information Retrieval* 2 (1-2), pp. 1-135, 2008.

Please, do post a summary of responses!

Good luck!

Laura