[Corpora-List] POS-tagger maintenance and improvement

Marco Baroni marco.baroni at unitn.it
Thu Feb 26 08:40:31 UTC 2009

And, as a happy user of the TreeTagger, I would like to emphasize that
whenever we updated our Italian training corpus and lexicon, Helmut
has always retrained the model and posted the new version on the site
within a span of a few days, so my experience has been very different
from the one described by Adam, in this respect.

Regards,

Marco