[Corpora-List] Computational Linguistics 35:2 Now Online

Robert Dale rdale at ics.mq.edu.au
Mon May 18 08:08:06 UTC 2009

Indeed, Something Is Amiss.  I was holding off spamming the list about this
in the hope that it would get fixed before too many people noticed ...

There is a glitch at the MIT Press end of things:  I'm hoping this will be
fixed shortly after Boston awakes.  Please try again in 24 hours or so.

Apologies.