[Corpora-List] comparable corpora and computer-aided translation

Yannick Versley versley at sfs.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Nov 16 16:44:28 UTC 2009

Dear Xiaotian,

This is also a bit on the computational side (rather than applied
corpus linguistics),
but it may be interesting:
Pekar V., Mitkov R., Blagoev D., and Mulloni A. (2007). Finding
Translations for Low-Frequency Words in Comparable Corpora. In
Proceedings of the CONTEXT-07 Workshop on "Contextual Information in
Semantic Space Models" (CoSMo-2007). Roskille, Denmark. pp.17-25.
http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in8113/papers/cosmo07_pekar_et_al.pdf

Best,
Yannick