[Corpora-List] Proposal for initiating a global non continentalArabic Language Academy

El-Haj, Mahmoud melhaj at essex.ac.uk
Tue Nov 17 14:04:35 UTC 2009

Hello,

Great initiatives.
I think a mailing list could be very helpful.
Are you suggesting a VOIP software? There are also some Online-Conference Software available but we need to find a freely available one.

Beset,

Mahmoud EL-Haj
School Computer Science and Electronic Engineering
Essex University, Wivenhoe Park,
Colchester CO4 3SQ, United Kingdom.
Tel +44 (0) 751 720 9226
http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~melhaj/