[Corpora-List] Word lists for Wordsmith Tools

zanca zanca at unisi.it
Wed Nov 18 17:53:12 UTC 2009

Hi Enrico,
you can download a wordlist and cluster list of the of the BNC from the
Wordsmith Tools website.
There is also a wordlist of the Guardian

http://www.lexically.net/wordsmith/

regards

Cesare zanca

Enrico Grazzi ha scritto:

> Dear all,
>
> could anybody tell me how to get the wordlist of the BNC in .txt
> format (or of any other general corpus), so that I can use it on
> Wordsmith Tools to find the keywords in my corpora? Thank you, so much!
>

> Best,
>

> Enrico Grazzi

> Dott. Enrico Grazzi
>
> Università degli Studi /Roma Tre/
>
> Dipartimento di Linguistica
>
> Via Ostiense, 234
>
> 00143 - Roma
>
> Tel. 06.57338571
>
> Fax: 06.57338344
>
> E-mail: egrazzi at uniroma3.it
>
> http://host.uniroma3.it/dipartimenti/linguistica/

Cesare Zanca
Dip. di Filologia e Critica della Letteratura
Universita' di Siena
Via Roma, 56

e-mail: zanca at unisi.it
Tel. + 39 0577 234799