[Corpora-List] Data Driven Learning

Gill Philip g.philip.polidoro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 11:15:57 UTC 2009

Dear all,
I am looking back at DDL, and was wondering if any of you know of any
studies in which multi-word nodes were used rather than the ubiquitous
single word form.
Now, I can think of several reasons why multi-word DDL might not have been
attempted, window size being the most obvious but by no means the only one,
but I would love to hear if anybody has given it a go (even if
unsuccessfully).

I'm interested in any of the following:
- binominal pairs
- phrasal verbs
- polywords
- other lexical phrases, including 3/4/5-grams, sentence builders and long
distance collocations
- idioms and proverbs

thanks in advance: if there are any responses, I'll post a summary.

best,
Gill
--
Dr. Gill Philip