[Corpora-List] Is the journal "Dilbilim Arastirmalari" still being published?

Taner Sezer tanersezerr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 05:58:55 UTC 2009

Hi,
Dilbilim Araştırmaları is still being published by Boğaziçi
University. The contact information of the linguistic department is
given below:
----
http://www.linguistics.boun.edu.tr/contact.html
---
The very last volume of the journal is available via internet by the
link below:
---
http://www.pandora.com.tr/urun.aspx?id=185142
---