[Corpora-List] Postdoctoral Research Opportunity at IBM Research

Juan Huerta huerta at us.ibm.com
Fri Oct 16 11:55:15 UTC 2009

Career Opportunities at IBM Research

Post Doctoral Researcher (Immediate available)

The Multilingual Analytics and User Technologies Group at the IBM T. J.
Watson Research Center (Yorktown Heights, New York, US) is
 seeking a talented individual for a Postdoctoral Researcher position.  As
a Postdoctoral Researcher, you will contribute to our mission
to develop state-of-the-art technologies and algorithms for the
multilingual processing of natural language. Specific potential fields
of work include Real Time Translation System (RTTS), and cross-lingual data
analysis, including summarization, data extraction, etc.

We are looking for strong candidates with a PhD’s in computer science,
electrical engineering, mathematics or related areas with expertise
in statistical and machine learning oriented approaches to natural language
processing with the following qualifications:

1.    Strong software development experience and programming skills
2.    Outstanding work on both algorithmic and practical aspects of natural
language processing research
3.    Experience in deployment of large-scale systems
4.    Creativity, Enthusiasm/self-motivation
5.    Ability to learn quickly
6.    Ability to work effectively with members of the team.

Please check the following link of the job posting for more details, and to
apply on-line:
https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/job_summary.jsp?job_id=RES-0250934

Inquiries can be also directed to ejan at us.ibm.com, huerta at us.ibm.com, or
chengwu at us.ibm.com: