[Corpora-List] Thanks for the discussion if Linguistics is SCIENCE or ART

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Fri Apr 23 22:28:08 UTC 2010

Dear Corpora colleagues, thank you for the discussion if linguistics is SCIENCE or ART. I think we must discuss such general questions online now and then. It really adds to our knowledge. I am quite happy to see that many colleagues feel the same way. It is good that the owners of this list allow discussions of different sort.It is real freedom of speech for scholars. Be well, Yuri Tambovtsev