[Corpora-List] Task-based Dialogue Comparable Corpora

Raffaella Bernardi bernardi at inf.unibz.it
Thu Apr 1 11:34:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

At the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, we have had on line a
multilingual chatter bot (English, Italian and German) -- BoB (Bolzano
Bot) -- to answer user questions about the Library of FUB:

http://web.inf.unibz.it/bob/?popup=yes&language=en

It has been online since October 2008 for English, since February 2009
for German and since September 2009 for Italian.

We are now working on cleaning up the logs from personal names for
privacy reasons. Let me know if they can be of help. We have also
annotated the logs with info such as: Topic Continuation, Topic Shift,
etc.. More detailed info will be posted as soon as the logs are
available --- hopefully by end of May.

The project has been carried out by KRDB members together with the
University Library staff.

Raffaella

Erasmus Mundus European Masters Programs in
Computational Logic http://www.computational-logic.eu
Language and Communication Technologies http://www.inf.unibz.it/mcs/lct/

Raffaella Bernardi | Free University of Bozen-Bolzano |
Faculty of Computer Science |
P.zza Domenicani, 3 | I-39100 Bolzano | Room: 2.19 |
Phone:+39 0471 0 16122 | Fax: +39 0471 0 16009
http://www.inf.unibz.it/~bernardi