[Corpora-List] Rouge (Recall-Oriented Understudy for Gisting Evaluation).

Kevin B. Cohen kevin.cohen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:08:48 UTC 2010

Marcus,

You can contact Chin-Yew Lin directly at cyl AT microsoft.com.

Kev

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 6:31 AM, Marcus <marcus.guelpeli at di.fc.ul.pt> wrote:

> I'm working with Rouge (Recall-Oriented Understudy for Gisting Evaluation).
> I need some help with the content of the output files.
> Can anyone help me understand the content of the files or direct me to some
> documentation that might enlight me about it?
> Thank you!
> Marcus Guelpeli

K. B. Cohen
Biomedical Text Mining Group Lead, Center for Computational Pharmacology
and
Lead Artificial Intelligence Engineer, The MITRE Corporation, Human Language
Technology Division
303-916-2417 (cell) 303-377-9194 (home)
http://compbio.uchsc.edu/Hunter_lab/Cohen