[Corpora-List] Please Respond!

Ken Litkowski ken at clres.com
Sat Aug 7 20:47:50 UTC 2010

Yes. I've received an email from him today, saying IGNORE scam message
and that he lost his inbox and contact info and is slowly reconstructing
from his sent email. Ironically, he chose his gmail account because he
felt he was getting less spam.

    Ken

Bill Louw wrote:
> Sorry to disturb the analysis, but is Patrick safe?
>
> Bill Louw
>
> --- On *Sat, 8/7/10, Michael Rundell
> /<michael..rundell at lexmasterclass.com>/* wrote:
>

>     From: Michael Rundell <michael.rundell at lexmasterclass.com>
>     Subject: Re: [Corpora-List] Please Respond!
>     To: "Mike Scott" <mike at lexically.net>, corpora at uib.no
>     Date: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 9:51 AM
>

>     Try a Googlefight between "at gun point" and "at a gun point"
>     (25600 vs 293)
>
>     I like trying to imagine P. saying "I am totally freaked out"...
>
>     Some excellent data here
>
>     Michael

Ken Litkowski                     TEL.: 301-482-0237
CL Research                       EMAIL: ken at clres.com
9208 Gue Road                     Home Page: http://www.clres.com
Damascus, MD 20872-1025 USA       Blog: http://www.clres.com/blog