[Corpora-List] 2011 Computational Linguistics / NLP Conference Calendar

Joel Tetreault tetreaul at cs.rochester.edu
Thu Dec 30 16:08:36 UTC 2010

Hello all, I've been maintaining a calendar of NLP and CL conferences for
the past eight years, and have a new listing for 2011 started that people
might find useful:

http://www.cs.rochester.edu/~tetreaul/conferences.html

If you wish to have a conference added or report an error, please feel
free to email me.  I cull together conferences on this list from ACL
alerts, linguistlist and corporalist, as well as from fellow researchers
emailing in.  The page is continuously updated through the year.

The 2010 listings can be found here:
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/~tetreaul/conferences2010.html

Happy New Year!
Joel