[Corpora-List] looking for Arabic corpus

Eric Atwell csc6ea at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Feb 17 19:02:16 UTC 2010

Dear Wafya,

perhaps you should state more precisely what you need when you say it
must be "transliterated" - if you just need each arabic character to be
represented by a Roman / ASCII character, this cna be achieved readily by
a simple mapping program.  BUT I think that maybe what you really want
is a corpus with all vowels explicitly included, whcih is harder to find
- am I right?

eric atwell
Leeds University

--
Eric Atwell,
  Senior Lecturer, Language research group, School of Computing,