[Corpora-List] English_Persian parallel corpora

Valérie Mapelli mapelli at elda.org
Tue Jan 19 09:51:05 UTC 2010

Dear Mitra,

An English-Persian parallel corpus is available from the ELRA Catalogue
of Language Resources.

Information can be found here:
http://catalog.elra.info/product_info.php?products_id=1111

I'll be happy to provide you with more information upon demand.

Best regards,

Valerie Mapelli
ELDA

--
Visit the ELRA Catalogue of Language Resources
http://catalog.elra.info