[Corpora-List] Synergetics and generation of speech sound corpora

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Tue Jan 26 11:52:49 UTC 2010

Dear Corpora colleagues, I wonder if some linguists are still interested in synergetics and corpora? Some 25 years ago I was interested in Synergetics and phonetic corpora, i.e. generation of speech sound chains. I guess I must revive my thoughts and ideas about Synergetics and speech sound chains. Do you think that sunergetics ideas may be friutful in corpora, typology or in linguistics in general? Hope to hear from you soon to yutamb at mail.ru Be well, remain yours most sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev