[Corpora-List] Call for papers

Vangehuchten Lieve lieve.vangehuchten at ua.ac.be
Thu Jun 3 11:00:17 UTC 2010

Call for Papers

Special Issue of ITL - International Journal of Applied Linguistics
(2011) ISSN 0019-0829
E-ISSN 1783-1490

This journal is peer-reviewed and abstracted and indexed in
Bibliographie linguistique/Linguistic Bibliography; INIST/CNRS;
CrossRef.

LSP Research Today: General Approaches for Specific Purposes

We welcome papers that examine LSP in written and oral discourse and
genres from a wide variety of methodologies and theoretical frameworks,
including interdisciplinary research. We are also looking for
contributions that offer, or help develop, new linguistic tools for LSP
practitioners such as IT applications for LSP teaching and learning,
databases, ontologies, term extractors, and other linguistic resources
that can be of use to professional language users.

Important Dates

*         Proposals (Abstracts and Extended Summaries; 2,500 words) by

*         Notification by the end of December 2010

*         Full papers (6,000-8,000 words) by 1 May 2011

*         Reviews by 15 July 2011

*         Final versions by the end of September 2011

*         Publication by the end of December 2011

More information on:
http://www.peeters-leuven.be/pdf/CallforPapers_ITL2011.pdf