[Corpora-List] An Acronymical Corpus? was Re: Call for papers

Úrsula Kirsten Torrado kirsten at uvigo.es
Mon Jun 7 11:55:14 UTC 2010

Hi!

I was wondering if there is any similar example in English language,
as I am working on SMS language, and I could not find any acronyms in
the corpus I am using, so it would be good to use other examples from
other resources.

thank you very much in advance,
Úrsula

Rob Malouf <rmalouf at mail.sdsu.edu> escribiu: