[Corpora-List] ACM CIKM 2010 - Call for Demonstrations

Kruschwitz U udo at essex.ac.uk
Tue Jun 8 16:36:44 UTC 2010

CIKM provides a wide forum for researchers and industrial experts
interested in the multidisciplinary areas of databases, information
retrieval, and knowledge management. We invite proposals for
demonstrations describing first-hand experiences with research prototype
systems in any of the topics identified in the call for papers of the
conference. We especially encourage demonstrations bridging these
topics, or presenting new perspectives on these topics.

Demonstration papers must be submitted electronically through the
conference submission system (see the link below), in PDF format and
formatted using the ACM camera-ready templates available at:
http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates.

Demonstration papers should not exceed 2 pages in length and can
describe system components, implementation techniques, experiences as
well as interactive demonstration plans. Submissions must also include a
URL linking to a preview of the demonstration (or a means for verifying
the demonstrator). The review process for demonstration submission is
NOT double-blind.

Submission system :
https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=acmcikm2010demo
Important Dates:

Demo papers due: June 24, 2010
Notification of Acceptance: July 15, 2010
Camera Ready: August 15, 2010

For any questions contact : udo at essex.ac.uk or cgurrin at computing.dcu.ie

Udo Kruschwitz & Cathal Gurrin (Demonstration Co-chairs)