[Corpora-List] Fwd: Simple but powerful concordancer for EAP students

njbruce at hkucc.hku.hk njbruce at hkucc.hku.hk
Wed Jun 16 10:57:07 UTC 2010

Many thanks to the many corpora-list people who have responded.
I am replying inddividually to each in turn, but have a further question re. the
"Concgram". I see this as a major advance - but has anyone surveyed student
users to see if it has made any difference to the usefulness or speed with
which they can user corpora and concordancers?
Best regards,
Nigel Bruce

----- Forwarded message from njbruce at hkucc.hku.hk -----