[Corpora-List] Help in Applying Appropriate Statistical Test and Its Interpretation

polyglot at bu.edu polyglot at bu.edu
Mon Jun 28 14:38:16 UTC 2010

Hi True Friend,

I would highly recommend that you take a look at:

Joan Bresnan, Anna Cueni, Tatiana Nikitina, and Harald Baayen. 2007.
"Predicting the Dative Alternation."   In Cognitive Foundations of
Interpretation, ed. by G. Boume, I. Kraemer, and J. Zwarts.  Amsterdam:
Royal Netherlands Academy of Science, pp. 69--94.

or at some of the other papers by Bresnan that analyze the dative alternation.

http://www.stanford.edu/~bresnan/publications/index.html

Good luck!

Linnea Micciulla
lmicciulla at comcast.net