[Corpora-List] References to 'product search with product popularity as a ranking parameter'

Sethu sethu.iit at gmail.com
Wed May 19 08:18:32 UTC 2010

Hi,
I am interested to know about research work on "building product search
engines using popularity of the products as a ranking parameter".
In precise, I would like to know whats the best way to combine the product
popularity parameter(scale of 0 to N) with the contextual relevance
probability score (based on product names, description tags etc).

Any references / citations related to this topic would be of immense help.

I request you to reply back to me as a personal message and I shall
summarize all the relevant replies & references at the end.

Cheers
Sethu