[Corpora-List] Automatic Text Summarization

True Friend true.friend2004 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 14:21:16 UTC 2011

Dear Corpora Members
I was wondering if there is a reliable software available as open source
which can be used for practical purposes of text summarization. I am
looking for something which can give me fairly good main idea of the text
(English news reports), so I can use that matter to create a news report in
Urdu (by translating it).
Sounds pretty much long shot using text summarization in this way. But I
thought it worth asking about.
Regards

--
*Muhammad Shakir Aziz* *محمد شاکر عزیز*