[Corpora-List] EmoText - Software for opinion mining and lexical affect sensing

Alexander Osherenko osherenko at gmx.de
Fri Dec 16 20:39:56 UTC 2011

Sure, you have to consider the context of discussion. In my PhD thesis
(that you probably didn't read) I analyze affect of dialogue utterances and
use the chain of adjacent utterances as data for analysis. In this way, you
can analyze affect of separate utterances in the context of previous
utterances. AO