[Corpora-List] Spanish Twitter Lexicon

Eugenio Martínez Cámara emcamara at ujaen.es
Sat Dec 17 16:05:04 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Currently I'm working in Sentiment Analysis on Twitter. I have done several
experiments with Spanish Twitter corpus following the Go et al. (2009)
noisy labels technique, but I want to build a gold standard. So, I
downloaded a corpus of Spanish tweets in the politic domain. At first, I
want to erase all non-opinion tweets, so I'm going to delete all tweets
that not contain any opinion word. So, do you know any Spanish opinion
bag-of-words (positive/negative)? do you know any English opinion
bag-of-words (positive/negative)?

Thanks.

Eugenio Martínez Cámara.
SINAI Research Group