[Corpora-List] Spanish Twitter Lexicon

Eugenio Martínez Cámara emcamara at ujaen.es
Sat Dec 17 19:08:58 UTC 2011

Thanks Diana for your response and your paper.

I explain you what I want to do. I have done several experiments with
tweets in Spanish following a machine learning approach, but the problem is
I don't have a corpus with a reliable labelling, so I want to build a
corpus with a manual labelling. So I've downloaded a set of politic tweets
during the last Spanish elections. For the manual labelling process, I want
to automatically delete those tweets that aren't opinions. So I'm looking
for a Spanish or English word list of opinion words. If a tweet doesn't
contain any opinion word I consider that it isn't an opinion tweet. I know
that a person can express a politic opinion without using any typical
opinion word, but it is a simple heuristic to reduce the set of tweets to
be manually labelling.

Regards.

Eugenio Martínez Cámara.
Grupo de Investigación SINAI.