[Corpora-List] EmoText - Software for opinion mining and lexical affect sensing

Erin McKean erin at logocracy.com
Wed Dec 28 18:30:58 UTC 2011

I can't resist replying to this with a link to Mark Peters' blog:

http://rosaparksofblogs.blogspot.com/

"Everybody is the Rosa Parks of something—or at least the Michael
Phelps, Cap'n Crunch, Dick Cheney, Elmer Fudd, or Paris Hilton of
whatever. This blog collects examples of the adaptable idiom "X is the Y
of Z", which is a snowclone. Feel free to use these descriptions when
discussing your beautiful children, longtime companions, sworn enemies,
favorite foods, and elected congress-scum."

If you want to model "The X of Y", it's a nice data set for you. :-)

Erin