[Corpora-List] corpus linguistics conferences 2011

Antoinette Renouf Antoinette.Renouf at bcu.ac.uk
Sun Feb 13 16:55:59 UTC 2011

One might also add to the roll call the annual ICAME conference, entitled 'Trends and Traditions in English Corpus Linguistics: in honour of Stig Johansson', this year to be held in Oslo, June 1-5. For further information on the conference, accommodation, registration and payment, please see the conference website at  http://www.uio.no/icame2011 <http://www.uio.no/icame2011>

Antoinette Renouf
ICAME Board Chair

Message: 3