[Corpora-List] Help Save Modern Languages at the University of Glasgow - petition

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Sat Feb 26 07:26:10 UTC 2011

Apologies for cross-posting!

From: baalmail-bounces at lists.leeds.ac.uk<mailto:baalmail-bounces at lists.leeds.ac.uk> [baalmail-bounces at lists.leeds.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Rampton, Ben [ben.rampton at kcl.ac.uk]

Sent: 25 February 2011 3:15 PM

To: baalmail at lists.leeds.ac.uk<mailto:baalmail at lists.leeds.ac.uk>

Subject: [Baalmail] "Help Save Modern Languages at the University of    Glasgow" petition

Hi,

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"Help Save Modern Languages at the University of Glasgow"

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/glasgowmodernlanguages/

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes just a few seconds of your time.

Thanks!

p.s. If you would like to start your own free petition, you can do so at http://www.ipetitions.com/start-petition

---

UNSUBSCRIBE: This email is a one-time correspondence from iPetitions to confirm your petition signature and you will not be contacted again regarding  this matter. You are not part of any iPetitions mailing list and there is nothing  to "unsubscribe" from.

Did you receive this email in error? Sometimes people enter wrong email addresses when they sign a petition. If you think this has happened, please send us an email at support at ipetitions.com<mailto:support at ipetitions.com> and explain the problem. Thank you!