[Corpora-List] Call for papers

AS asanchez at um.es
Mon Feb 28 18:50:50 UTC 2011

Please, distribute this information for our Journal:

INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGLISH STUDIES (IJES)

The International Journal of English Studies (IJES) is an international
peer-reviewed journal in the general field of English Studies, which
covers topics related to English Language and Linguistics, Applied
English Linguistics, Literature in English and Culture of the
English-speaking countries.

Published twice a year, IJES attracts contributions from both nationally
and internationally acclaimed scholars and is indexed, among others, in
DICE, ISOC, MLA, IBZ, LLBA and Academic Search Complete (see
http://www.um.es/ijes/inter.php for more related information).

We take this opportunity to invite you to submit a proposal for an
article in open issues on any topic related to English Language and
Linguistics, Applied English Linguistics, Literature in English and
Culture of the English-speaking countries. All proposals will be
reviewed by two anonymous experts in the field. If accepted, these
articles will be published from 2012 onwards.

Proposals must be submitted through the Open Journal System (OJS) at
http://revistas.um.es/index/login

After logging in as an "author", you will receive your password and be
able to enter the system, select the "International Journal of English
Studies", then "Start a new submission", and follow the instructions.

More INFO about the Journal: www.um.es/ijes

--

Aquilino Sánchez
Departamento de Filología Inglesa