[Corpora-List] help with an experiment needed

daniil umanski daniil.umanski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:36:11 UTC 2011

Dear List members,

In our current study, we are developing a set of new auditory feedback
conditions which could potentially assist people who stutter with
their speech production.
In order to test our developments, we are now looking for a few people
who stutter who would be willing to 'test-drive' them, before
conducting a controlled study.
The experiments can be made remotely and are not language specific.
If you happen to know people who could be interested to participate,
please contact us at:

stuttering.research.libc at gmail.com

Thank you!
Daniil Umanski

Leiden Institute for Brain and Cognition (LIBC)
Leiden University
www.libc-leiden.nl/