[Corpora-List] Corpus of children ´s language

Mike Scott mike at lexically.net
Mon Jan 17 16:40:12 UTC 2011

Martina, hi

At
http://www.lexically.net/wordsmith/support/extras.html
you'll find access to a plain-text version of the Lucy corpus collected
by Geoff Sampson.

At http://www.grsampson.net/RLucy.html you can access the originals,
which are extensively tagged according to the Susanne scheme.

Much of the corpus is relevant to your request but it is not an
extensive amount of text.

Best -- Mike

On 17/01/2011 15:41, Martina Bredenbröcker wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am looking for a corpus of spoken children´s language in English.
> Ideally, it should have (transcribed) samples of eight to ten year old
> school children. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Martina Bredenbroecker

Mike Scott

***
If you publish research which uses WordSmith, do let me know so I can include it at
http://www.lexically.net/wordsmith/corpus_linguistics_links/papers_using_wordsmith.htm
***
University of Aston and Lexical Analysis Software Ltd.
mike.scott at aston.ac.uk
www.lexically.net