[Corpora-List] Software for development of online corpus data basesand query forms

Rich Cooper rich at englishlogickernel.com
Sun Jan 23 21:35:09 UTC 2011

PageBreeze™ is a good free HTML editor program, with templates, and you can
use HTML tables to build the same thing as forms.  The free version of PB,
last I heard, doesn’t specifically support the HTML “form” standard per se,
but it does everything else, and it lets you edit in the HTML view as well
as in the rendered view, even flipping back and forth.

Using the HTML view, its easy to add the Forms you need in HTML and PB will
use what you write, literally, in HTML.  The result is a nice page with form
functionalities.

I have used PB and added forms to make complete web sites with no problems.
I prefer Indy HTML servers because they are designed to be modified in the
original Delphi source.  So with that one caveat, PageBreeze™ is my
recommended free tool.

HTH,

-Rich

Sincerely,