[Corpora-List] MWE extraction from a desired text

Fatemeh Torabi Asr torabiasr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 13:38:38 UTC 2011

Dears,

I wonder if anyone knows a software that takes a text as input and outputs a
list of included sentences in which common Multi Word Expressions (MWE)
appear. I have already found some tools but the underlying algorithm is also
important for me. I don't want the algorithm to work based on the
frequencies in the input text but [probably] it should have an offline ready
list of MWEs (or a similar data structure) based on which it parses the
text. Any kind of idiomatic exression (unusual ones e.g., "by and large" or
well-formed ones e.g., "break one's heart") are acceptable.

Best,
Fatemeh

--
Fatemeh