[Corpora-List] Turkish resources

Valérie Mapelli mapelli at elda.org
Fri Jul 1 08:20:25 UTC 2011

Dear Claude,

The following Turkish lexicon is available in the ELRA catalogue:
ELRA-S0229 LC-STAR Turkish phonetic lexicon
<http://catalog.elra.info/product_info.php?products_id=977>

Although it is a phonetic lexicon, this may be of interest for your
purposes.

Besides, please note that ELRA also provides a service for the
production of resources if you cannot find them available on the market.

Best wishes,

Valerie

Le 28/06/2011 11:45, Claude de Loupy a écrit :
> Dear colleagues,
>
> We look for a lexicon and tagged corpus or a POS tagger for Turkish. Do you
> know where it would be possible to find such resources (free or not) ?
>
> We searched on Google and Corpora but found almost nothing.
>
> Thanks
> Cheers
>
> 	Claude
>
> --
> Claude de Loupy
> CEO/Co-Founder
> Syllabs -- Semantic Analysis&  Automatic Text Generation
> tel. : +33 1 55 43 76 30 -- mob. : +33 6 08 99 84 90
> loupy at syllabs.com -- www.syllabs.com

Valérie Mapelli
Project Manager&  Sales Coordinator
Language Resource Identification&  Distribution

tel +33 1 43 13 33 33 (secr.) / 33 32 (direct) / skype ID: mapelli_elda
fax +33 1 43 13 33 30
mapelli at elda.org

WWW http://www.elda.org or http://www.elra.info

Visit the ELRA Catalogue of Language Resources
http://catalog.elra.info

Visit the Universal Catalogue of Language Resources
http://universal.elra.info

Visit the LREC Conference Web site
http://www.lrec-conf.org