[Corpora-List] Regarding one year diploma/masters in computational linguistics or Corpus linguistics

Eric Atwell csc6ea at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 09:25:25 UTC 2011

Malleswari,

Leeds Uni offers a 1-year MSc in Artificial Intelligence, with a
Corpus/Computational Lingusitics component including research project.
http://www.engineering.leeds.ac.uk/computing/postgraduate/masters-artificial-intelligence/

Eric Atwell, Corpus Linguist, Leeds University

--
Eric Atwell, Senior Lecturer, Language research group,
  I-AIBS Institute for Artificial Intelligence and Biological Systems