[Corpora-List] Nuance is hiring NLP research engineers to apply ibm watson to healthcare

Neal Snider nsnider at bcs.rochester.edu
Thu Jul 21 13:57:10 UTC 2011

I'm working on this project now.  it's really interesting stuff!

Here are the links to the positions (among many others on the website):

https://jobs-nuance.icims.com/jobs/6595/job
https://jobs-nuance.icims.com/jobs/6596/job
https://jobs-nuance.icims.com/jobs/6601/job
https://jobs-nuance.icims.com/jobs/6602/job

let me know if you have any questions. also, if you end up applying, it would be better if you let me know and i formally refer you. just send me your cv (plain text or word doc) and the job you want to apply for, and i'll put it in the system.

thanks!
neal

------
Neal Snider, PhD
Language Processing Researcher and Engineer
http://www.hlp.rochester.edu/~nsnider