[Corpora-List] Access to FrameNet 1.5 data

Ken Litkowski ken at clres.com
Mon Jul 25 20:15:06 UTC 2011

As a devotee of FrameNet, I am very grateful for the format changes in
FrameNet 1.5, where everything is more integrated. However, since all
the XML data files come with XSL stylesheets, accessing and using the
data requires working around the material added to facilitate displays.
In my own work, I am able to work with the data with my own XML
procedures (written in C++) and I know others have developed APIs in C#
and Java. What I'm wondering is whether others have more efficient ways
of storing/using all the data.

     Ken

--
Ken Litkowski                     TEL.: 301-482-0237
CL Research                       EMAIL: ken at clres.com
9208 Gue Road                     Home Page: http://www.clres.com
Damascus, MD 20872-1025 USA       Blog: http://www.clres.com/blog