[Corpora-List] Request for tips to French resources

Adriano Ferraresi adriano at sslmit.unibo.it
Thu Mar 3 11:55:58 UTC 2011

Dear Ineta,

on the WaCky research group's site (http://wacky.sslmit.unibo.it/doku.php) you can find details on how to download a very large, web-derived corpus of French, from which you can easily extract the kind of information you're looking for. In the "Download" section you can also find pre-compiled frequency lists, either for word forms or lemmas (no combination of the two or with POS, though).

With best,

adriano/the WaCky group