[Corpora-List] Request for tips to French resources

Marie Candito marie.candito at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:51:27 UTC 2011

Hi Ineta, Here is a more up-to-date web page for the Lefff lexicon, in
English : http://alpage.inria.fr/~sagot/lefff-en.html Best,

--
Marie Candito
Maître de Conférences

------------------------------ Message: 5 Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:41:04
+0100 From: Grzegorz Chrupa?a <pitekus at gmail.com> Subject: Re:
[Corpora-List] Request for tips to French resources To: Ineta Sejane
<ineta.sejane at gmx.de> Cc: CORPORA at uib.no Hi Ineta, There is the Lefff
lexicon: http://www.labri.fr/perso/clement/lefff/ It seems to be exactly
what you need and is freely downloadable. Best, -- Grzegorz Chrupa?a
Saarland University FR 7.4 Spoken Language Systems Building C7 1, Room
0.04 66041 Saarbrücken +49 681 302 58126 gchrupala at lsv.uni-saarland.de